Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurent Gitton
France
Dardilly
- SELECT -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it is, i'm going back into this great game, but right now i'm on the storage activity, with my recent purchased broken token box...and here is my question.
May i use cards for later expansions with scenario from base game and the first cycle. What i want to know is that if i'm going to store cards by sphere, mixing all the expansions, or if i should keep cycles separated in my box in order to avoid a mix of cards.

Regards
Lorenzo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a highly trained task force at FFG whose job it is to seek out and destroy the collections of those players who use new cards against older scenarios...

There is nothing wrong with making whatever decks you want to use to tackle the scenarios! The only times I've limited myself to a certain card pool is when I played the Hobbit saga quests. I only do this because it feels better to stay 'in theme' on those ones

I have no qualms pulling out a handful of Eagle cards against Dol Gulder, and it doesn't trouble me in the slightest to use "Khazad, Khazad!" against those pesky Trolls at the Carrock either!

In short, construct decks you are happiest with and find the most fun to play with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurent Gitton
France
Dardilly
- SELECT -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the quick answer...

hmmm I thought I was the only one to know about the FFG Task Force....well here it is called Edge..but they are very similar :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Shuman
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to worry. Just show them your proof of purchase, and they'll go away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.