Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm headed there with my wife for an anniversary trip this weekend, and I'd like to hit a cool gamecentric store while we're there. I'm looking for not only a great selection of games, but a wide range of miniature painting supplies. Our hotel is near the University of Cincinnati. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nelson Stanley
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yottaquest without a doubt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shafer
msg tools
Was in cinci a few weeks ago, I forget the name of the store, but it's in mount lookout square, beside zip's diner. Amazing game selection, and modeling supplies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
masonsd86 wrote:
Was in cinci a few weeks ago, I forget the name of the store, but it's in mount lookout square, beside zip's diner. Amazing game selection, and modeling supplies.

I think it's called Boardwalk Hobby Shop. I was just in there yesterday. Really clean, nice-looking store and I agree they had a really great selection of games (especially wargames, which is rare). About half of the store was modelling supplies, but for model trains, etc. I didn't see if they had anything specifically for miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hello Goodbye
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That place is old school, I remember going there with my mom on my 13th birthday to buy a D&D starter set back in the late 80's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.