Subject: Realm Speak play or face-to-face? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott West
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
I'm getting fairly comfortable with the game system now after some 40+ plays on Realm Speak.

Would anyone be interested in playing online together cooperatively?

Or, is anyone in the DC, MD (Montgomery County), Norther VA area interested in playing a face-to-face game?

I recently received the missing parts from Teresa Michelsen (bless her soul!! ), from the physical copy I bought from ebay.

If anyone is interested, hit me up either in the forum or send me a message. Weekends probably work best for me.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Stevens
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Scott,
I live in the next county over, Howard, send me an email and let's try to get our schedules synced to get a game in.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Malczak
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello...I don't know if you're still looking to play face to face but I'm in Centreville and I would love to re-learn Magic Realm (haven't played in years).

Send me a message if you're interested in trying to get together for a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Guttag
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Fairfax City. I'm a long-time wargamer but a total newbie to Magic Realm (except for a single play of the 1st encounter back with Magic Realm was released back in the 70s).

However, I think I may have a decent grasp of the game now after having worked through a couple of the character tutorials in The Book of Learning with a friend (the rules finally make sense to me now).

So I could do face-to-face game sometime in Northern VA or possibly at the Congress of Gamers Convention in Rockville later this month:

http://emsps.com/cog/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.