Subject: We are HAVOC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Occasionally, I try to figure out the story of Smash Up (Cuz I'm crazy like that.) Then I was looking at the Science Fiction Double Feature rule book and saw this:

The shadow war between International Secret Intelligence and the evil HAVOC (Henchman and Villains of Chaos) continues. HAVOC’s schemes threaten the world, from weather changing satellites to lasers mounted on secret moon-bases, they can only be opposed by the daring agents of the ISI. Using the latest in espionage technology, the ISI will be able to foil your opponents plans before they even come to fruition.

And I started to wonder why there wasn't a HAVOC faction, but then I started to think... Dinosaur Robots sounds like something a super villain would come up with. I mean it seems like the lasers on the Dinosaurs are sort of like the cyborg parts of the Cyborg Ape factions... hmm... Then I read this also from SFDF:

The time stream has been compromised. Robots from the future mingle with pirates, extinct dinosaurs move with magical wizards… everything is all smashed up!

That's when it all came together. We are HAVOC. Bringing factions from the past or alternate timelines, genetically creating others, raising the dead, antagonizing Cthulhu, etc! And then releasing all these factions into the world to destroy as much as they can! This makes sense to me! What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we have rogue ISI agents with us as well, the in form of the Super Spies being paired up with others? Sounding pretty good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
TheOneEared wrote:
Do we have rogue ISI agents with us as well, the in form of the Super Spies being paired up with others? Sounding pretty good
It's either that or they're trying to take down the other groups to stop HAVOC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Koehn
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheOneEared wrote:

Or it could be like on national treasure where they steal the Declaration of independence, in order to keep it from being stolen. Sorry to all who haven't seen that movie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.