Subject: At what point is your team too weak to press on in the campaign? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've succeeded with the first two missions, then lost the third. After agent losses, I only have 2 experienced agents -- and they're only at Bronze.

Is it a fool's errand to keep pressing on to Mission 4?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HawkeyeLonewolf wrote:
Wretched Git wrote:
I've succeeded with the first two missions, then lost the third. After agent losses, I only have 2 experienced agents -- and they're only at Bronze.

Is it a fool's errand to keep pressing on to Mission 4?

Aren't you allowed to add newbies to replace the old?

Sure, I certainly would do that. But rookies are weak, and the missions get harder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Wretched Git wrote:
Sure, I certainly would do that. But rookies are weak, and the missions get harder.

Let the new Agents jump in at the levels Agents would be at if you were playing the Mission stand-alone, rather than as part of a campaign. That should get you going. Otherwise, grab a few new Agents and play through either the training Missions available for download, just to level them up some, or simply play the first couple of Missions in the Campaign with a new crew, until the point where you catch up and can now mix and match a team out of all of your available Agents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:
Wretched Git wrote:

Let the new Agents jump in at the levels Agents would be at if you were playing the Mission stand-alone, rather than as part of a campaign.

Sounds good, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mato Sato
Germany
Plankstadt
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mb
I let them start as Cooper agents but during the mission they may level till they have have one level higher as the rank of the stand-alone mission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MaliZeko wrote:
I let them start as Cooper agents but during the mission they may level till they have have one level higher as the rank of the stand-alone mission.

Good idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Pinchuk
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, this is the one of the biggest misses of this game.

I usually just start them at the stand-alone mission level, otherwise it end sup being almost impossible to wield an alien weapon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.