Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Walker
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
When you reveal a card, what happens if it's a Weapon or Parry card. I assume with the former you launch an attack even though you may already have attacked, but what happens with Parry, do you ignore it or take it into your hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Corbelli
Italy
Perugia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I fully understand your question. Cards "revealed" do not take effect: they are drawn from the top of the deck and put in the discard pile without effect - you only check the symbol in their lower right corner. That symbol must be checked against the original card that required you to "reveal".

For example, take "Bleeding Wound" ("On your turn, reveal. "origami" = lose 1 resilience point"). On your turn you must turn over the top card of the draw pile and place it face up on the discard pile. Then, check the symbol (its “suit”) in the lower right corner. "Bleeding Wound" will trigger, and thus make you lose 1 resilience point, if the revealed symbol is "origami". The nature of the drawn and revealed card has no other function.

Edit: for typos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.