Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Question on the Promo Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Pitsch
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Where were you able to get the Lando and Bobba cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B.
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Lando: Gencon 2013 Participation Prize (there were 84 players, so in theory only 84 of these out there in players' hands--I don't think these were given out at the other Gencon X-Wing events, like the Escalation tourney but I could be wrong.)

Boba Fett: Worlds 2013 Participation Prize (I'm not sure if these were given out just for participation in the World Championship tourney, or if they were given out more broadly to players at the Worlds Weekend or in any of the other X-Wing events that weekend.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Pitsch
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Was Lando given out at international nationals?

Looks like only maybe 150 Bobbas exist then, i think FFG said there was 120ish? players at worlds, plus i have heard FFG gave out a few Bobbas to other high level tournament prizes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kraft
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RogueThirteen wrote:

Lando: Gencon 2013 Participation Prize (there were 84 players, so in theory only 84 of these out there in players' hands--I don't think these were given out at the other Gencon X-Wing events, like the Escalation tourney but I could be wrong.)

Boba Fett: Worlds 2013 Participation Prize (I'm not sure if these were given out just for participation in the World Championship tourney, or if they were given out more broadly to players at the Worlds Weekend or in any of the other X-Wing events that weekend.)

Lando was given out at the Nordic Championship last year as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Thisson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Don't worry, if they start fetching enough money on the secondary market, they will be counterfeited :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.