Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought I might fid some players here on this TDC forum for the WED game I am organizing:

Format: VASSAL Live with Skype required

Teach? Prefer players with some experience with the system although I can help

My Expertise: Several playthroughs of WED Scenarios 1-4

I'm looking to run an on-going, multiplayer campaign game for WED. The game will run most Tuesday nights starting at 9pm Chicago time and then until 11pm or midnight.

It would be great to have a few folks that are somewhat regular. However, I see more of a hop in and out as folks can make it. One time you might show up and have the 506 PIR the next time Group Hot. It all depends on what is going on and what is needed.

The goal is to complete the campaign with any combination of players available.

So don't feel that you have to make every session. VASSAL with Skype is a must through. This isn't a teaching game but you don't have to be an expert in WED or the Grand Tactical Series either.

Geekmail me with your email addy if you'd like me to add you to the distribution list for announcements. Starting date will depend on response.

Thanks. Should be fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've posted here and other sites as well (Facebook, CSWE). Response has been pretty strong but a lot of folks have little to no experience with the game and/or series. We really need at least a few with some chops to handle some of the trickier parts of the game (XXX Breakout, some of the bridges). If we move forward, I'll run some type of teaching session. So stay tuned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Young
United States
Anacortes
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey Ty,

Come Sept, count me in.

DY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it Dave. We're about 4 turns into the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.