Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
22 Posts

Kremlin» Forums » General

Subject: card sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Real quick. I will be running out to my flgs to get card sleeves for Kremlin and need to know exactly how many cards there are including politicians? I'll be getting FF sleeves so will report back what color package fit these cards although I am pretty sure I already know but just want to confirm it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Mantuano
United States
Hamilton Square
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's kinda weird the cards are 2"x3"

I don't know if anybody makes sleeves that size
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kit Warren
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Intrigue Cards total 126 (108 base game + 18 SGs
Politician Cards total 64 (52 base game + 12 SGs

Game Total 190
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kit Warren
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oninoted wrote:
It's kinda weird the cards are 2"x3"

I don't know if anybody makes sleeves that size


I think TBG makes them. The cards look to be 50.5mmx76mm or maybe 51mmx76mm. My ruler is too bad to tell for sure.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim McCarron
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
closest I could find were 54x80

http://maydaygames.com/yucatan-card-sleeves.html

or 50x75

http://maydaygames.com/sails-of-glory-card-sleeves.html

but that last one might be a tad too tight
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My flgs has a huge selection of sleeves and we couldn't find a match. None of the major sleeve makers make that size that we cold determine.

On the good side I found some really super cool Chessex red 20 sided die in their dice bin. Really nice dice and they match the game perfectly. Yes I am already thinking of ways to pimp the game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mrbeankc wrote:
Yes I am already thinking of ways to pimp the game.


tuck boxes please.

These sleeves should fit:

http://www.boardgamer.org/product_info.php?cPath=39_359&prod...

Not in English and it may be spendy to ship but according to my measurements: 5.1cm x 7.7cm, they should fit. Though 5.1 might be very snug.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJL
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Swan Panasia makes a 51x77 size:

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Also a 55x82 size:

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Also a 55x82 in "premium" (i.e., thicker):

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/premium-sleeves/swan-prem-card...

Also a 53x75 size, though that's probably too short:

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Most of these are pre-orders on their website, but you might be able to find some elsewhere.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be in for the 51x77. 15 packs and it's free shipping, 160/pack means you'll need to get two. Not sure how many orders they need to get it out of pre-order though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elitusprime
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Man, Sub-creator, the refracted Light through whom is splintered from a single White to many hues, and endlessly combined in living shapes that move from mind to mind.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I happened to have a few of the 55x82 "premium" sleeves around. They are a little loose, but they'd work fine.


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kit Warren
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JJL_WashDC wrote:
Swan Panasia makes a 51x77 size:

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Also a 55x82 size:

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Also a 55x82 in "premium" (i.e., thicker):

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/premium-sleeves/swan-prem-card...

Also a 53x75 size, though that's probably too short:

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Most of these are pre-orders on their website, but you might be able to find some elsewhere.


I ordered two packs and the paypal receipt shows the funds going to Mayday Games. I find this funny and scary. I hope Mayday is the US distributor for Swan and the sleeves are better than the sucky Mayday ones.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pimped,

7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Thompson
United States
Norfolk
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Scubear wrote:
JJL_WashDC wrote:
Swan Panasia makes a 51x77 size:

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Also a 55x82 size:

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Also a 55x82 in "premium" (i.e., thicker):

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/premium-sleeves/swan-prem-card...

Also a 53x75 size, though that's probably too short:

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Most of these are pre-orders on their website, but you might be able to find some elsewhere.


I ordered two packs and the paypal receipt shows the funds going to Mayday Games. I find this funny and scary. I hope Mayday is the US distributor for Swan and the sleeves are better than the sucky Mayday ones.


That's actually entirely correct. Still waiting on them to be in stock as I want some of the sleeves for Mascarade. They've been oos for months now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kit Warren
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine shipped today!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJL
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Scubear wrote:
Mine shipped today!

Did you get the 51x77 or 55x82? Please post once you get a chance to see how they fit!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kit Warren
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My 51mm x 77mm Swan sleeves arrived. The length is perfect. But, the width is very tight. the cards have to be bowed to get all the way into the sleeves. They will fit. But, I would not recommend them. I suggest a larger size.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJL
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Scubear wrote:
My 51mm x 77mm Swan sleeves arrived. The length is perfect. But, the width is very tight. the cards have to be bowed to get all the way into the sleeves. They will fit. But, I would not recommend them. I suggest a larger size.

Thanks for the info, Scubear. Much appreciated!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kit Warren
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Mayday 54mm x 80mm sleeves arrived today. The cards are a little loose in them. But, it is better than the 51mm x 77mm Swan sleeves. My best guess is the cards are 51.5mm or 52mm wide and 76mm or 77mm high.

This information would of been helpful before ordering cards. But, many requests by multiple people were ignored. Anyway, I hope this helps.
4 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn it. A rulebook in need of edits I can handle. Cards with badly fitting sleeves will make me itch until the end of time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nivet
Ireland
Cork City
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Scubear wrote:
My Mayday 54mm x 80mm sleeves arrived today. The cards are a little loose in them. But, it is better than the 51mm x 77mm Swan sleeves. My best guess is the cards are 51.5mm or 52mm wide and 76mm or 77mm high.

This information would of been helpful before ordering cards. But, many requests by multiple people were ignored. Anyway, I hope this helps.


I confirm that the Mayday Yucatan Narrow Card Game Sleeves 54 X 80 MM provide a good fit. Thanks for the tip! Here's some GG for ya
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got some of the Mayday 'Sails of Glory' (MDG-7126, 50x75mm) sleeves, and they fit very nicely. No excess width, and perhaps 1.5mm of length above the top of the card. They're standard thickness, rather than the premium that's listed on the package, but at least they fit well.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Göransson
Sweden
Jönköping
flag msg tools
mb
I also got Mayday's Sails of Glory sleeves and have sleeved my game now.

IF you have the kickstarter edition of the game, be sure to get 300 sleeves. While the game only comes with 189 cards some of the sleeves are too tight. You run a great risk of damaging your cards when inserting them if the fit is too tight.

I could not sleeve the 18 extra intrigue-cards as all I was left with was too small to use. Even if you don't have the KS version, I would recomend 300 sleeves as that leaves some spares.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.