United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow another great review from Teri
Thanks Teri

This ship is a must have for Klingons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UArWJLpqjLs&list=UUD7Q56qYo7...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cliff notes for those of us at work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Landy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That talent + Elite Attack Die = Awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Conphas wrote:
Cliff notes for those of us at work?

+1 can't watch video right now and would love if someone could post a few screenshots or give a quick rundown! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ginever
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
H00D4M4N wrote:
That talent + Elite Attack Die = Awesome.

Yes it is, its basically half a sacrifice for less than half the cost, and comboing with the EAD is just dirty.

The ship is pretty great, the named ability is meh, but like most klingon players I generally use unnamed versions to keep costs down. The ability on the B'moth makes that choice really easy because I can't think of an example where that would ever have been useful.

The best thing about it is both the B'moth and the generic both have a tech slot, which was the main drawback of the kronos 1 and its generic. Not only would I love to draw this booster in the OP, I can see the ship becoming a regular in my fleet to carry the PSF.

The captain is interesting, I'm not sure using an action to get an extra dice is really worth it, but skill 7 definitely makes him awesome, joint second highest klingon captain out there (since you can only ever take one Martok per fleet), its just a shame we couldn't have him before arena.

The crewman... not convinced, to be honest I'd rather take Qa'pla if I had 2 pts spare.

Tritium intermix... Is this the only card in the game that repairs crits? This is one awesome, awesome card.

Teri's build is spot on, all the good stuff from this pack, its just a shame there is no room for Qa'pla as well.

Ai can't decide whether I like this ship, or the Yeager the best, I think probably the klink because of the attack 4 and cloak.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a couple other threads here where people have posted the card text.

Quote:
Yes it is, its basically half a sacrifice for less than half the cost, and comboing with the EAD is just dirty.

Sacrifice has a bit more utility too, as it can be used for defense as well.

And here's a thread with the card text:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1183047/klingon-blind-bo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ginever
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is the first of the 5 blinds that I would be happy getting multiples of and wouldn't immediately try and trade away, Tritium intermix is awesome and non-unique, the generic version of the ship is awesome because it has decent stats, a cloak AND the tech slot that the K1 and it's generic were lacking.

I guess the romulan is the other one players might want multiples of (for the advanced cloaking device), but the K'tinga ship is many times better than the rom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.