Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
33 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion - Teasers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Heath
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Estimated start date Sept 11

The dominion has infultrated the DS9 spacestation with their shapeshifting ways...and they are impersonating crew members!

Starfleet demands these imposters be found before they manage to kill the entire crew. The base is on lockdown until the threat is over or the base blows up (the ultimate goal of the dominion).

The dominion spies are among you. Some are sleeper agents. I gurantee they will all have fake roles to hide behind as necessary.

The exact details of all player abilities and/or role roster will NOT be published. This is a full-on deduction game where you will have to decide for yourself if you believe people's claims.

There won't be any role reveals at lynch. Remember you are dealing with shapeshifters...so who knows what they might be able to do...more specific details will be provided the week before the game starts. Suffice it to say, you are going to have to think if you are on the Fed side.

Odo will be a public character as he cannot hide who he is. He will not be able to be killed by the dominion...but the Feds can lynch him if they decide he has switched sides....but they probably won't want to do that from the beginning.

There aren't and tricked-up things going on in this...you all should know how I dislike moderator deception. I'm avoiding this simply by not telling you anything and letting you figure it out. I gurantee that it isn't anything where everyone is evil really. It will follow the standard WW theme of evil = wolves = killers trying to whittle down the goods and/or achieve some other victory condition. All VCs will be publicly stated.

Game can take at least 15 players, probably more.

(Cassandra currenlty tracking players
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She-Hulk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
Been waiting for this forever! Count me in.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
DS9 + Werewolf = Farren signing up immediately.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Rumsey
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
Oh yeah! Count me in!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Lotus
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
Let me see. Yes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
I will play if not being a Star Trek fan will not hamper me too much. I watched The Next Generation sometimes, and I have seen all (I think?) of the movies.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
In.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PaulW
United States
Warrington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
Sounds cool to me. In Please.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heath
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
CapAp wrote:
I will play if not being a Star Trek fan will not hamper me too much. I watched The Next Generation sometimes, and I have seen all (I think?) of the movies.


It won't hamper you much. I'll answer all questions posed to me about general concepts and there is a wealth of websites dedicated to character descriptions when you want to question things (or make things up...)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heath
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
Stuey wrote:
Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!


Away that week!!!


Stuey, when do you come back? I was playing with this week or the following...we aren't set in stone yet on timeline.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
Player List According to Cassandra:
acekim
CapAp
Cromaa
Denry
Esuh
Farren
greek2me
Ithicks
kuchick
Lauramath
Pbwedz
Rasattack
RoyalFlush
seanp
Shugyosha
Stuey
Tellania
TheArchAngel
Wiz8mom
Xandryyte
yekrats

21 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1183...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Heavilon
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
Count me in!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~MUST LOVE~ ~Geeky Time Lords~
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
YAY!!

Cassandra likes me!!

Star Trek. My second favorite sci fi series. Looks like fun. meeple

Count me in, please.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
Count me in
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Lotus
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
TheArchAngel wrote:

Star Trek. My second favorite sci fi series. Looks like fun. meeple

What's first?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Starkey
United States
Dayton
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
Looks like fun.

Remember, Yekrats is not an evil shape-shifter.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~MUST LOVE~ ~Geeky Time Lords~
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
shugyosha wrote:
TheArchAngel wrote:

Star Trek. My second favorite sci fi series. Looks like fun. meeple

What's first?


Doctor Who
{Crazy, campy and sooooo predictable! goo Doctor of choice: Tom Baker #4}

Star Trek
Star Wars
{these are so close, it just depends on my mood at the moment which one I like better.}

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PaulW
United States
Warrington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
TheArchAngel wrote:
shugyosha wrote:
TheArchAngel wrote:

Star Trek. My second favorite sci fi series. Looks like fun. meeple

What's first?


Doctor Who
{Crazy, campy and sooooo predictable! goo Doctor of choice: Tom Baker #4}


I always liked Jon Pertwee. Christopher Eccleston wasn't that bad as the new Doctor (and I thought most of the stories were great) and I haven't seen much of David Tennant. I looking forward to seeing the last season which has a episode with K-9 and Sarah Jane Smith.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~MUST LOVE~ ~Geeky Time Lords~
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
pbwedz wrote:
TheArchAngel wrote:
shugyosha wrote:
TheArchAngel wrote:

Star Trek. My second favorite sci fi series. Looks like fun. meeple

What's first?


Doctor Who
{Crazy, campy and sooooo predictable! goo Doctor of choice: Tom Baker #4}


I always liked Jon Pertwee. Christopher Eccleston wasn't that bad as the new Doctor (and I thought most of the stories were great) and I haven't seen much of David Tennant. I looking forward to seeing the last season which has a episode with K-9 and Sarah Jane Smith.


Jon Pertwee was my second favorite Doctor and I agree that Christopher Eccleston wasn't bad as the new Doctor, wish he would have stayed for a bit longer though, but I have an idea that the fact that he was in love with Rose would have caused complications that the other Doctors' companions never had in the past. Haven't seen much of David Tennant, perhaps two or three episodes, so the verdict on him is still out. *S*
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PaulW
United States
Warrington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
TheArchAngel wrote:
pbwedz wrote:
TheArchAngel wrote:
shugyosha wrote:
TheArchAngel wrote:

Star Trek. My second favorite sci fi series. Looks like fun. meeple

What's first?


Doctor Who
{Crazy, campy and sooooo predictable! goo Doctor of choice: Tom Baker #4}


I always liked Jon Pertwee. Christopher Eccleston wasn't that bad as the new Doctor (and I thought most of the stories were great) and I haven't seen much of David Tennant. I looking forward to seeing the last season which has a episode with K-9 and Sarah Jane Smith.


Jon Pertwee was my second favorite Doctor and I agree that Christopher Eccleston wasn't bad as the new Doctor, wish he would have stayed for a bit longer though, but I have an idea that the fact that he was in love with Rose would have caused complications that the other Doctors' companions never had in the past. Haven't seen much of David Tennant, perhaps two or three episodes, so the verdict on him is still out. *S*


Eccleston I think just didn't want to be type cast. He's quite a respected actor in England. I think they brought him on to get the show started. He was only signed for one year if I recall.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~MUST LOVE~ ~Geeky Time Lords~
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
pbwedz wrote:
Eccleston I think just didn't want to be type cast. He's quite a respected actor in England. I think they brought him on to get the show started. He was only signed for one year if I recall.


*nods* That was my understanding also, but still, I think he would have made a pretty good Doctor.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Meyer
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PaulW
United States
Warrington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heath
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Trek Trilogy: Part 2 - Reign of the Dominion
Looks like it is starting to fill up.

Just FYI, I had the chance to start working on the rules over the weekend and here is a teaser:

- Locations you are going to be fighting over
- Abilities that are tied to locations
- Items (like phasers) play a critical role
- Lynches are tied to the Brig...if you don't control the brig, you have to execute somebody with one of the few phasers you have
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.