Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brendan McGovern
United States
Petaluma
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just ordered this on Amazon after missing the KS.

Having not been part of the Kickstarter, was it ever planned to increase player number to 5-6?

Love the game, but it would hit the table more often if it could handle more players. Just curious. Still a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
brenmcgovern wrote:

Having not been part of the Kickstarter, was it ever planned to increase player number to 5-6?

Love the game, but it would hit the table more often if it could handle more players. Just curious. Still a great game.

Ditto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Zyl
South Africa
cape town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brenmcgovern wrote:

We are currently developing the first expansion for ATT, and there was discussion with regards to including a 5th character. As the game mechanic is not high on direct player interaction, any increase in the number of players (beyond 4) would need to be addressed carefully. (Personally, I enjoy the game the most with 2 or 3 players, and particularly like it as a 2-player with my partner. Others have commented that they too, enjoy it particularly as 2-player with their spouses - spouses that enjoy games featuring Hideous Fetishes, of course.)

That said, the expansion will introduce trade, group effects, and some trigger effects, plus a few more Achievement cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
rob_vz wrote:
We are currently developing the first expansion for ATT, which will include a 5th character.

Total awesomeness.
Any ETA on this? Will it be a Kickstarter, or a direct sales?
Thanks so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Laurent
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmb
I hope it will be through KS with the base game available as an add-on.
I missed the first KS and it is unfortunately quite difficult to find the retail version of ATT in Europe...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Zyl
South Africa
cape town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crian wrote:
I hope it will be through KS with the base game available as an add-on.
I missed the first KS and it is unfortunately quite difficult to find the retail version of ATT in Europe...

We will have copies available at our booth in Essen this year. Come along or send a friend to the show! See the post under News.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon McGregor
msg tools
designer
Hi Cristophe,

The retail version of ATT is available through Amazon in the UK. Where are you based?

Simnon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Steinberg
United States
North Miami Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered a copy from amazon. Even though it's retail, so I'll be missing 1 card, it looks like a load of fun. Can't wait till it arrives.

Any idea when there might be retail for the expansion? Saw that Essen '14 will have the base game, but no news on expansion. After seeing Rahdo's video, just had to get this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We also have stock of this at Angry Imp Games.

Looking forward to the expansion - we would especially like to see some more individual 'abilities' for the characters. About the only thing missing in this game is the feeling you are playing a different character to the other players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.