Hide
1 Posts

Ra» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deleted User 1
msg tools
With the two groups finished their respective games, David and Patrick had to go. The rest of us rejiggered the groups with Joe, William, Corwin and I playing Ra and others playing Metro.

All of us had played Ra quite a few times before so the game went very quickly. That’s not to say there weren’t a lot of agonizing decisions – it was a very hard fought game and I thought everybody played extremely well. There are a lot of subtle strategies in Ra, and everyone was on their toes.

I had been burned in my last few games of Ra by the rounds ending early, so this time I made sure that I had got some tiles early in the first round so I wouldn’t get burned again. Corwin did that same thing. Unfortunately, this time the Ra tiles didn’t come up and William and Joe were able to scam quite a few tiles after Corwin and I were out of the bidding.

In the end, Joe’s huge set of monuments got him mucho points and won him the game.

Score:

*Joe* - 50
William – 32
Corwin – 28
Rick – 23

I attribute my pathetic score to having the least pharaohs every single round. Doh!

Ratings:

Joe - 8
William – 8
Corwin – 8
Rick – 8

A good solid game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.