Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HI all,

Anyone know of someone selling the kickstarter sheets for an affordable price? I saw it on ebay for 200 which is just silly. I bought the game for 120 online but didn't realize the retail version was missing some stuff and that the copy I bought wasn't the kickstarter (I bought it from a store) until I opened it up and punched it all out. The box seems incomplete without the kickstarter sheets as there are a lot of holes.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was so much crap packed into the retail version I found for 59.00 that I don't really need anything else! Although I did pick up the BGG sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
What Ever
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
What Kickstarter sheets do you need? And don't say "all of them." Specific names are helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rjg173 wrote:
What Kickstarter sheets do you need? And don't say "all of them." Specific names are helpful.

Targets go Boom
Vulcan & Friends
Kickstarter Overlays

I think there is 2 sheets for each of the 3 sets above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bohm
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Each of the Kickstarters received an extra sheet of "Targets go Boom."

I would bet that many of them, myself included, could be persuaded to sell these at a reasonable rate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will H.
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the Kickstarter Only sheets will be made available through W23 when the sponsored sheets are also made available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ellis
United States
Concord
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gar0u wrote:
Does anyone know if the Kickstarter Only sheets will be made available through W23 when the sponsored sheets are also made available?

I believe that the Kickstarter only sheets are really sold out, as the extras have been made available on Warehouse 23 for Kickstarter backers twice already and are gone now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
StormCrow42 wrote:
gar0u wrote:

I believe that the Kickstarter only sheets are really sold out, as the extras have been made available on Warehouse 23 for Kickstarter backers twice already and are gone now.

It is known.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all, I got a copy from a fellow geeker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't mind getting the 2 I don't already have (Vulcan & Friends and the Kickstarter Overlays).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would also be interested in getting them for a reasonable price. If you've looking to sell, send me a message, thanks.

Targets Go Boom
Vulcan & Friends
Kickstarter Overlays

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Bender
United States
Lakeville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to get Vulcan and Friends if anyone has it. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.