Subject: Crazier Eights: A Fantasy Card Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Gray
msg tools
designer
publisher
Name: Crazier Eights

Description: A shedding card game similar to Crazy Eights, except every card has a unique ability. Players take turns drawing one card, playing up to one card for an effect, and discarding up to one card.

Crazier Eights on Kickstarter

Kickstarter duration: June 5 to July 5, 2014

Game Board Brawl Preview

If the above youtube video doesn't work, go here.

This is the first game I am trying to publish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Gray
msg tools
designer
publisher
Updates

Every copy of Crazier Eights that is given out for the Kickstarter rewards will now include a promo card: Omniscience.

Also, there is now a limited edition reward with three other promo cards:

Note that the promo cards shown here are prototypes and could be changed in certain ways for the final version of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Gray
msg tools
designer
publisher
A added a new reward level to the project for custom cards. You can choose the art, text, name, and type of the card given certain restrictions. The cards must be appropriate for children and intellectual property laws can't be violated.

This reward level is limited to twenty people and it will no longer be available after 2 July 2014.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Gray
msg tools
designer
publisher
I made a new look for Crazier Eights, which I plan on using go here to take a look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.