9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Belgium

Subject: shop to buy games of the serie europa rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
didier ruelle
Belgium
flag msg tools
hello, i live in belgium and i am a fan of the series of europa games but i don't found no shops where i can buy the games .Is anybody cam me give a adress of a shop ,not to far from belgium where i could buy this serie of games,best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Steynen
Belgium
Wilrijk
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean by 'Europa games'. Could you give an example?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And were do you live Didier? Which town?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Europa series is a series of monster wargames about WWII. The series started even before my time (yeah, it's *that* old) but even in the olden days of The Light Brigade wargame shop in St-Niklaas it was never available in any retail shop over here.

I've only seen copies of games in the series twice - once at Leisure Games, which is in north London and once in Essen at one of those second-hand booths ... or could be at the UGG booth, it's been too long.

Long story short : if you want a game in that series, buy it online

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
didier ruelle
Belgium
flag msg tools
i live in enghien and for the europa games it is a serie of games which covers all the second world war.It a serie very funny and serious and i lyke it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
didier ruelle
Belgium
flag msg tools
could you me say how can i command on line.Do you have a adress or email

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what your problem is.

If you want a game in the series, look it up in here and check who's selling it or has it for trade. Then there's eBay as well. And Google.

Example : Drang Nach Osten!

Noble Knight has one for sale and there's an eBay auction for one going on right now.

Then there's 10 guys who have it for trade, one is in Britain, one in Germany - these countries are the cheapest when it comes to sending a package through the mail so I'd contact them first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Miller
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Europa games are not easy to find. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played or collected the Europa games myself, but my understanding is that the "core" games depicting the major combatants (Fire in the East, Scorched Earth, Second Front) are highly collectible and will only be found on eBay, BGG/CSW marketplaces, etc. You will pay a high price for them. The other modules are less sought after and can be found for reasonable prices, possibly still new, from secondhand shops like Noble Knight.

I'm sure there are some Europa players around here that can provide better answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.