Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel van de Laar
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking Klingon, after that Romulan, then ... Meh.

DANVAN
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vtmobius vtmobius
msg tools
All of them and no access to OP. Klingon, Romulan, Maquis, Dominion, Federation. Not game breakers or changers just options, and bigger fleets!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Federation is probably the top of the list. After that, probably Dominion. Beyond that, its hard to say as there are many good upgrades/options, and the packs really are pretty equal. They did a good job in that regard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Wilson
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Danvan wrote:
I am thinking Klingon, after that Romulan, then ... Meh.

DANVAN

All of them haha.
Afterwards, I will have 4 extras which I will be selling at cost to people who need em.

If you are coming to Faceoff's games, we will be opening them at the end of the event, and having a choose order based on ranking (Second picks first.) You should be able to get most if not all of them. I doubt anyone will want too many of one ship.

We won't be doing construct'a'sealed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Anderson
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want them all for my collection.

As for competition, I want the Fed or Dominion ones. I think these ships give the most bang for the 30 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ginever
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want the klingon, then the federation, then maybe the maquis, I don't play dominion or rom, so would happily trade those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I want them all! soblue

Boo on you Wizkids for making them hard to get.angryyuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're uh... pretty easy to get. Just have to participate in events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Holsclaw
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm kind of a Fed-head, so in the end I'll be happy as long as I get a Yeager.

But for simple in-tournament firepower, I might cross my fingers for the B'Moth.

Truthfully, they're all good ships, and I hope to eventually have at least one of each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yourmonkey06 wrote:
They're uh... pretty easy to get. Just have to participate in events.

Unless there are no OP events in a reasonable distance.

EDIT TO ADD

I'm really not complaining about the OP business model. It works for them. Great. I still want them all and will have a hard time getting them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talk to your local store/s about starting one.

Even if you're not successful, they're easy enough to get that the price on them isn't going to be that bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Midwest Razorback wrote:
I want them all! soblue

Boo on you Wizkids for making them hard to get.angryyuk

Throw these on the pile with the Akorem, Tholian ship and the OP kit of things I want to acquire but don't want to scour eBay for. zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Acker
China
Suzhou
Jiangsu
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sooooo far from the nearest OP - Klingon, then Maquis for me - no interest in others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Barchak
United States
Carl Junction
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with pigasuspig. I would like the Klingon ship first because I play that faction mostly and then the Maquis ship because I like the unique look of the ship and the cards that come with it. Not really interested in the other ships (not saying I'd kick the others out of bed for eating crackers but not going to kill myself trying to get them).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Klingon. I'll finally have a proper sculpt for my D7/K'tinga!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Evans
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I can sorta say which ship I want, I need to plan for the ship I get-- which can be any of them. laugh

So I made a compact sheet that has all the details of the Blind Boosters. (LINK HERE)

Hopefully helpful to others.

EDIT: Fixed typos and cut/paste error in doc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormtrooper721 wrote:

Its the same exact sculpt in a different color. Still the wrong model for the D7, but they at least fixed the bridge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
Stormtrooper721 wrote:

Its the same exact sculpt in a different color. Still the wrong model for the D7, but they at least fixed the bridge.

Let's be honest, the K'tinga and D-7 models are essentially the same thing. There are more details on the K'tinga because they had more resources when they made that model for TMP/ST6 than they did in the 60s.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vtmobius vtmobius
msg tools
Thats what the micromachines d7 is for right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Holsclaw
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cassiel33 wrote:
While I can sorta say which ship I want, I need to plan for the ship I get-- which can be any of them. laugh

So I made a compact sheet that has all the details of the Blind Boosters. (LINK HERE)

That's great, thanks!

A couple of corrections for the Yeager that I just spotted though: the Ability is wrong (it's the B'moth's) and the Tech slots should be weapons--it has no tech slot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. E. Freeman
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yourmonkey06 wrote:
Ender02 wrote:
Stormtrooper721 wrote:

Let's be honest, the K'tinga and D-7 models are essentially the same thing. There are more details on the K'tinga because they had more resources when they made that model for TMP/ST6 than they did in the 60s.

Am I the only one that didn't know the bridge was wrong until I read it in these forums?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I definitely want two of the Romulan and two of the Klingon ships - mostly because the Klingon ship is SOLID for its price, and while the Romulan is a bit more so-so, the included tech slot will pair nicely with the Advanced Cloak to open up some new options for Romulan swarms.

Also definitely want one of the Dominion ships - mostly for the additional Cardassian captains/crew (one of my favorite sub-factions), but it is a solid ship that opens up the ability for Jem'hadar swarms a bit more.

As to the Federation? Eh...Shelby I'm keen on getting, she'll be useful in the current Borg-heavy meta (on a Defiant, with Sulu, mostly likely)...otherwise...

And I really don't see anything in the Independent ship I need/want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Evans
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Illyth wrote:
Cassiel33 wrote:

That's great, thanks!

A couple of corrections for the Yeager that I just spotted though: the Ability is wrong (it's the B'moth's) and the Tech slots should be weapons--it has no tech slot

Ack! Cut n paste fail. I'll fix that first thing tomorrow. modest

EDIT: Fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want the Fed Ship, then the Maquis one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Townsend
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
I want 2 of each, to be honest. Of the 5, however, I want the Maquis one the most.

Then again, I am an odd player in our Meta. I am the one fighting against the rising Borg Tide. I have been trying everything I can to fight the Borg. I still think Swarms are the answer, so I want more Swarm ships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.