Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Gemmer
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night I played the priest against the druid. We couldn't figure out of the Flame +2 ability interacts at all with burn conditions. I was using light damage to hit the creatures, so I understand that there's no bonus there. The thing that really made us wonder is that it specifically says in the codex that a burn condition is a flame condition.

Thanks again for the help (I've been posting a lot of rules questions lately)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesnt affect the burn itself. It just increase its application chance (via the yellow die) if the attack that apply it is Flame type. Check in the codex for Damage +X (or something similar)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gemmer
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, that's how we played it. Although, I think it's a bit lame that plants are weak to a fireball, but once they're actively on fire it's not any worse for them. I suppose burns would be just too good against them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Flame +2 trait also applies to the effect roll of the Fireball. So Plants are more likely to burn and more likely to take damage from the Fireball. The individual burns still function as normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.