Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been prepping the images of the PnP cards to set up an order for them through Printerstudio, and I noticed that the image quality of the Grimhold Sentinel is significantly lower than that of the rest of the cards. This effects not only the picture, but the card border and all the icons as well - the only thing not blurry is the text. At first I thought maybe I was just being too anal-retentive about it, but my wife who is not generally a "details person" looked at it and said it's noticable enough that it would even bother her, so I know it's not just me. Looking around here and on the 'net, I've noticed some other people pointing it out as well.

Has anyone else been bothered enough by this to fix it themselves, or would be willin gto do so for my endless gratitude and some GG? I started tinkering with it last night, seeing if I could extract the text and rebuild the image from the pieces pulled from the original pdf, but it is beyond my meager Photoshop skills.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Adams
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's my best effort:

I had to take some liberties with the font, as my computer couldn't match the original.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks pretty darned good to me! Thanks, Jake!

Ask, and BGG shall provide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Silverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Jake, yours is so good, not sure this even serves any purpose. But here it is with the actual font.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.