Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddard Stark
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello all, for those who don't know, I created a fan-run blog for this wonderful game a couple months ago!

I'm pleased to let you all know that my unofficial review of the expansion Forged in Fire is now posted on said blog! http://magewars.weebly.com/general-discussion/lord0fwinters-...

Please check it out and let me know what you all think!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Arcane Wonders in any way besides the fact that I love Mage Wars. I am not being paid or compensated in any way for this review. I did not get a copy of this expansion to review, these are simply my thoughts about it now that we know everything that will be included. All Mage Wars related products and images are owned by Arcane Wonders (www.arcanewonders.com).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cruz

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great review! But if that is indeed a female dwarf, she is quite masculine. I might check this expansion out. I like the new fire spell cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddard Stark
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In many novels, games, and other things, female Dwarves have had beards

The new rulebook does refer to the Dwarf as "he" though, so I guess that settles it

The new cards are awesome. A must have if you like the Fire, Dark, War or Earth schools. Overall the set is just great. I love both the Mages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zak
Canada
Wolfville
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice write up! Just out of curiosity, what would make your review "official"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddard Stark
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Radiation_King wrote:
Nice write up! Just out of curiosity, what would make your review "official"?

By "unofficial", I am saying that I have no real affiliation with Arcane Wonders. They know I have the website and have given me words of encouragement for making it, but I am not paid by them in any way and didn't get copy sent to me to review like many other people on Youtube and other sites did. Thus, unofficial. Perhaps a bit misleading, sorry if that was the case

I'm just a normal guy, like the rest of the community. I managed to win my copy in a contest put forth by a different website, but if I hadn't, I would have bought my own copy and not gotten one for free.

If I was lucky enough to be sent a copy for review, I suppose that would make it an official review. But I am more than happy doing it for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks, like the preview of the cards. hope to pick this up the next time i visit my local game store (too many games to play already, cant buy new games to save on shipping fees).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.