Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Taylor

Lynnwood
Washington
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if a future expansion may have more "Void" type of tiles (ie 9 squares and no planet)? I bought one Void tile but I'd like a few more to create different layouts. I'm not sure I really want to buy, say, 3 more Voids if some may be coming in a future expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Vandeweyer
Belgium
Haaltert
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not create your own?

I'm working on a mini expansion with wormholes and asteroid fields. I'm using markers on the existing tiles.

It will soon hit the files section

Edit: Here it is: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/104335/quantum-anomali...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
More void tiles would break the game. All ships would spread around and gather insane cards very quickly. It would be a weird game after that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Taylor

Lynnwood
Washington
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't want to make them all have the "Void" tile powers, I just want some "no planet" tiles (ie 3x3 squares) that I can use to make a more expansive map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Taylor

Lynnwood
Washington
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They should've made the backsides of all the tiles not have planets, or different in some other way - like wormholes instead of planets or something, per Phanthomus above. Do I smell...expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Brechtel
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

i tried it wih 3 VOID Tiles. It doesn´t break the game if you play it this way :

Movement on a VOID Tile restricted to one no matter what ship and
the research points you get only on the middle field. So it takes time to
get it. two turns in two turns out. only one time of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.