Popular Tags: [View All]
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am asking this question here about this board game because I know that it was originally a role playing game first and as far as I know there's never been an English translation of the rpg and the board game has brought me to this wonderful post-apocalyptic gaming world and I would absolutely love to be able to not just play board games set in this world, but make a character and play in the world with a group of friends surviving it...

and I didn't know where else to ask this question so I though since the board game is so popular and so many people know about the world maybe I am not the only gamer who'd enjoy getting a copy of the rpg in English.

I think the role playing hobby is expanding just like the board game hobby is and if the creators of Neuroshima Hex read this perhaps they can chime in on if this will ever happen. I know I'd pay to do a Kickstarter for an English copy of the game.

If it wasn't for the board game I'd never have found out about the rpg and after reading Ignacy's book that he wrote ... Board Games that Tell Stories... I really want to get everything Neuroshima Hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
I am asking this question here about this board game because I know that it was originally a role playing game first and as far as I know there's never been an English translation of the rpg and the board game has brought me to this wonderful post-apocalyptic gaming world and I would absolutely love to be able to not just play board games set in this world, but make a character and play in the world with a group of friends surviving it...

and I didn't know where else to ask this question so I though since the board game is so popular and so many people know about the world maybe I am not the only gamer who'd enjoy getting a copy of the rpg in English.

I think the role playing hobby is expanding just like the board game hobby is and if the creators of Neuroshima Hex read this perhaps they can chime in on if this will ever happen. I know I'd pay to do a Kickstarter for an English copy of the game.

If it wasn't for the board game I'd never have found out about the rpg and after reading Ignacy's book that he wrote ... Board Games that Tell Stories... I really want to get everything Neuroshima Hex. :)

Sure would buy that EVEN IF I'm now 99% sure I'll never play RPG again (doesn't suit my lifestyle anymore)
I love two Neuroshima-based games so much (Neuroshima Hex and The New Era and amongts my top three favourite games ever)that I'd gladly buy the RPG just to know more about the lore!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X-ta
Hungary
Cegléd
flag msg tools
badge
“I’ve often thought it unfair that women are expected to stay at home when there’s a fight to be won. If a woman has the strength to bear a child, she can swing a sword as well as any man.” ― Karen Hawkins
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an excellent question, I would love to put my hands on that too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
and I didn't know where else to ask this question

In the Neuroshima RPG's forum?
Neuroshima

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.