Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frédéric POIRAUD
France
LAGNY SUR MARNE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a 16 tiles side square map of carcassonne (256 tiles in total). This map is made from the base game and the following expansions: The River, expansions 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 and 8, the Games Quarterly mini expansion , the Spielbox expansions The Plague and The Compass Rose (version 2), The HiG expansions The Festival, The School, The Compass Rose (version 1) and the Monasteries and the Mini Expansion The Crop Circles II. The river' spring contained in the Games Quarterly expansion was replaced by an homemade tile The Porxada .
I tried to put all the abbeys, cloisters and monasteries in the same direction as all the Compass Rose tiles. Enjoy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that is super impressive. How long did it take you to make?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frédéric POIRAUD
France
LAGNY SUR MARNE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
About 2 hours. It took some time to put the last tiles.meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Olander
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
looks good!

what expansion are the red-bordered city-pieces from? I am guessing they are used like joker-tiles, where each side can be matched as pleased?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frédéric POIRAUD
France
LAGNY SUR MARNE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The red bordered tiles are the abbeys from 5th expansion "Abbey and Mayor". The Abbey tiles can only be placed in a "hole" (a place surrounded on 4 sides) of the map. They act as Cloisters but do not have to match adjacent tiles and they complete adjacent features when placed.

Yes it was an advantage to finish my map

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.