Dex M
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone
Anyone got a list of components of skirmish legal components in the two huge sets?
I am not interested in buying those, but i might be able to pick up the cards and minature nessesary for skirmish from those that buy multiples or just buy them for looks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Woodworth
Japan
flag msg tools
Tantive IV

Crew
R2D2
C3p0
Princess Leia
Han Solo

Transport

-Ship cards / base tokens
"Hobbie" klivian
Tarn Mison
Wes Janson
Jek Porkins

Droids
R2-D6
R5-p9
R3-A2
r4-d6

Torpedos
Flechette Torpedos.

I think that's everything, but I'm not sure, my copies haven't arrived yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dex M
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks mate. Thats less than i expected.
I hope i can trade all that for an A-Wing expansion i still have unopened here at home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguin Bonaparte
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, most of the stuff in the Tantive really helps out the transport. The X-wings and the flechettes are great though. The latter really help out bomber lists a ton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davyd A
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, that's pretty much covered it.

If you're a Rebel player, the X-Wings and Droids from the Transport are very useful, but they're also all unique. You may be able to find someone who bought multiples of the Transport and is looking to sell off their duplicates. (I bought two transports and sold my extra X-Wings for 10$ and a B-Wing, and I'm pretty sure there's some on ebay.)

The crew cards in the Tantive are less useful. 3PO can be useful on the Falcon, helping to stretch her life out, and Crew!R2-D2 looks to be of value as well. Han.. is situational, and I think will actually be more useful on the Tantive, which can't focus, than on a Falcon - though I have some notions of using him in the back seat of a HWK with an Ion Turret. Leia is only worth it if you have several ships doing Red manoeuvres in the same turn, and so is probably most useful in an Epic Battle, riding on a Huge Ship which has crew slots to spare.

Anyway, my point is that the crew cards from the Tantive will be harder to find (since I'm sure less folks are buying doubles of that) and less useful if you're only playing skirmish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.