Gencon `14 is coming fast and I wish to post this announcement:
Golden Egg Games is in need of 4 assistants to help us run our booth at Gencon `14 (Indianapolis, August 14-17): to help us demo our games, showcase our new releases and run our core events in the main hall.
Each assistant will be only be occupied at our booth (or at our events) for 2 of the days of the fair, and will have 2 free days to enjoy the rest of Gencon.
Here is what we offer in return for your assistance:
1) An exhibitor's badge which is valid from Tuesday (Aug. 12) to Sunday (Aug. 17) and allows you to enter the fair approx. 2 hours before the fair opens. In other words, you will have two full days +Wednesday (Aug. 13) to enjoy the exhibition and be able to enter earlier and avoid traffic.
2) Any 3 GEG games of your choice (one will be the copy you will demo).
3) A Golden Egg Games T-shirt
Here are the requirements:
1) Good knowledge of the English language.
2) Arrival at our booth at least 30 minutes before the fair opens on the two assigned days.
3) If possible, passing by our booth on Wednesday for a briefing on your duties.
Once we have 4 volunteers, we will put them in contact so they can choose together which 2 days each one is going to be at our booth.
The games to be demoed are “City Council”, “Athlas: Duel for Divinity”, “Romolo o Remo?”, “Florenza: The Card Game” and “Ark & Noah”.
You will have to specialize on a couple of them, run a corresponding event and demo them at our booth (if needed).
If you are interested in joining the Golden Egg Games team for Gencon 2014, please GM me.
If you have any questions, please post them below.
Thank you very much,