Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need potential subjects and players for a Thunderdome game next week.

It's best to be able to be present during the day, but that can be arranged. We don't need a ton, maybe not as many as sheep.

But this is fun, like Sheep. Take it for a spin. Post or PM if interested.

If you are a subject, the players will be guessing your selections on certain subject(s).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed TwoEggs
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am your loyal subject.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is about making guesses and you are bounced if wrong. Pretty simple. But I thought it would be fun to make the answer list come from another player rather than a subject or facts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
I'm not sure what this is, so sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Radicchio
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the time commitment for this? If it takes under an hour and can be done over the weekend, I might be a subject.

What subjects would people be guessing the selections on? I don't know a lot about a lot. If it involves me selecting board games, for eg, I'd have absolutely no idea, and this wouldn't be for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in, in either capacity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Radicchio
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I don't know what Thunderdome is either, but if it's pop questions like:
"A stranger accidentally squirts mustard all over your dress, while you're waiting in line to buy your prospective client a coffee. What do you do?"

Then that sounds fun and I'd be in.

But if it's like: "What is your favorite board game that uses 3 green pieces and one moose?" Then better to have people that know this kind of thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah usually it would involve the announcing of a subject.

i'm toying with making it about guessing what some other player thinks rather than just a quiz. but trying to think how it's the most fair.

you just have to be around at a time of the day.

I think I need to announce a time.

wednesday, 2 - 5 PM bgg is my first thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Radicchio
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds fun that way. It would obviously be biased toward players that know the subject player better than other players, though, depending on how specific the question is.

Oh I figured the players needed to be around at the certain time, while the subject would have their answers pre-written in advance.
I can't then. I can check in there and there, but not with any reliability or consistency. Good luck! I'll watch how it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you could be a candidate for the subject matter, hibou. that person doesn't have to be around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.