Subject: House Rules necessary ? YES (imho) ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rudy priecinsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tasnia has potential ! But after few games I noticed that the game appears little clumsy, rules unfinished/unclear making the game little less attractive to play (at least for me).

So I've made few house rules I'm testing right now, maybe they help :-)

(RpRules v0.01)
(RpRules v0.02)
(RpRules v0.03)
(RpRules v0.04)

a) Course of the game is divided to rounds consiting of 5 phases as stated in official rules. Players don't play all phases continuously, but they take turns in each phase. Players order (for each phase except Claim phase) is the same and it is determined at the beginning of each round, then Trade phase starts

b) Each phase (except Claim phase) starts player with biggest finished building > if same, with most finished buildings > if same, most played/build stone tiles > if same, most build tiles > if same, most tiles > if same, next player clockwise (counting from previous starting player)

c) Trade phase: Player may trade any number of tiles (player may discard any number of cards and take new ones as replacement)

d) Trade phase: At the end of the phase player can also trade any number cards with other players (players don't need to respect their actual number of cards in hand when trading)

e) At the beginning of Purchase phase player can choose and put one tile (not claimed/marked with token by player) to the bottom of that particular stack and reveal next tile to choose from

f) Building phase: Player may not remove tiles from completed building, when changing position of tiles within completed building, building must remain completed.

g) Beggar/Money Lender: Player must draw cards to the maximum hand limit before using special cards abilities

h) Claim phase: Player order is reversed !

i) Claimed tile remain marked through the game until i. other player buys that tile ii. other player takes this tile using Alchemist card iii. player claims different tile or player takes his token back (desides not to claim any tile)

j) Claimed tile (marked with token) does not prevent other player from taking this tile with gold card (or special card used as gold card) or with Alchemist (in this case 'claim marker' returns to it's owner)

k) The game ends when certain number of tile stacks are depleted (as stated in official rules). All players then finish the round up to the Build phase.

Ps: for other game situations and rules not included in this special 'RP' variant rules look at official rules included with game (and official errata)

Ps2: sorry for my english

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.