Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/3264747#item32...

Conclusion:

This isn't a necessary expansion, but it gives you more. Whether you like it or not will be dictated by whether you like the base game. You do get more of the same in this box with a different theme (you start off on a destroyer). The new navy zombies are nice, although there were some production errors with their bases.

This is a small expansion so there isn't a lot to discuss. To be honest, there isn't a lot in the box for the price of the game.

Purge.

Components:

In the box, you get more cards and tiles. They are the same good quality of main game. The minis are nice, but the bases are a tad smaller than the base game and can fall over at times. The navy minis are cool though. Overall, I'm happy with the components despite the issue with the base of the minis.

Rule Book:

The rule book is short and sweet. The new rules are explained very well. You can learn the rules as you sit down to play. I didn't really have any questions after reading the book or while playing the game.

Flow of the Game:

Nothing really changes here so you can read my review of Humans!!! We just get more of the same here. The big change is you can get Do Over tokens which allow you to re-roll dice.

Should I buy this Game?:

If you like Humans!!! or Zombies!!!, then yes. You will need either of those base games to play this expansion (or both). I find those games too simplistic now, but I used to love them.

Purge. Your decision will come down to whether you like the base game or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.