Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Koziatek
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did the base set of Epic 40K have the rules for Eldar armies? If not, where could I find them? (Ditto Tyranids)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Stealth7 wrote:
Did the base set of Epic 40K have the rules for Eldar armies? If not, where could I find them? (Ditto Tyranids)

Yes ans yes. Both are in the Armies Book (pp. 58-75 for Eldar, pp. 95-109 for Tyranids).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robertson
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think in Epic 40k the armies book did have the rules for pretty much everything. I'll try to dig it out unless anyone else replies before i go hunting for it ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koziatek
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Kavu wrote:
I think in Epic 40k the armies book did have the rules for pretty much everything.

Kind of. Knight detachments, Geenstealer cults, tunnellers (Hellbore, Mole, etc.), plus a bunch of revised detachments (Imperial Guard, chapter-specific Marines) are only in the Epic Firepower magazine issues. There are also Squat rules in issue 1 of Firepower, but they never made it past the "unofficial" stage.

For the most part, these are kinda-nice-to-haves rather than need-them-to-play rules. The errata and rule clarifications from the magazines are really helpful though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmb
Stealth7 wrote:

Armies Book from the main box has army lists for Imperial Guard, Space Marines, Eldar (Craftworld, Harlequins, ...), Chaos (Daemons, Marines, ...) and Tyranids.

The various Epic mags has list for Squats and variant armies. You can also find new flyers in the mags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.