Popular Tags: [View All]
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to a board game entry and click the link under "Versions" section to link an image to that version, and you select the wrong image and hit submit, only to realize you did it wrong. Is there some way to correct that? Or is it just going to be left up to the admins to figure that out?

I know there are ways to remove submissions you've made for games and game versions and other stuff, because there's a pending link in your geek profile. I can't find a way to remove this submission though, and hate to think I'm wasting some admin's time because of a mistake I made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can geekmail me or submit a game correction with a note.

Images and image links go through geekmod, which is a user-based review system, unlike new items and corrections, which are reviewed by admins.

I went into geekmod and saw your link proposals for Box of Golf. If there were previous links that got through geekmod and were incorrect, you may geekmail me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers! Next time I won't be doing these things before I've had my coffee in the morning
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jes m
United States
tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Murr wrote:
Thanks for the answers! Next time I won't be doing these things before I've had my coffee in the morning

Just last week I uploaded a pic to the wrong gallery and I've been uploading pics for a couple years. Mistakes happen. Don't beat yourself up about it. (Though for the record I was totally embarrassed ).

And +1 to coffee first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.