Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of Game Procedures in Tournaments rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kat Farmer
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
There isn't anything in the Rules or the FaQ about End of Game(s)/Matches Procedures. I'm looking for detailed tournament rulings on how to determine winners and what determines if a game is complete or incomplete. The basic tournament format is a best of three. These are the questions we have.

1. When time is called and there are players still playing, how is the winner of an unfinished game determined?
(1a) Do you determine it based off of Life Points?
(1b) Is the game just considered incomplete since there wasn't a player to hit zero Life Points?

2. Do you get additional turns when time is called? Ex: Time called on Player A's turn. You finish that turn out. Player B is turn one, A is turn two, B is turn three and then the winner is determined/game is marked incomplete/etc.

3. Are there ties? Ex: Game One winner was Player A, Game Two winner was Player B, Game Three is incomplete or not started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are good questions that I hope WizKids will answer because they would be really important to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kat Farmer
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I emailed them a day or so ago and have not received an answer back. That's why I posted here and in the Reserve Pool, hoping someone might know. Hopefully WK will get back to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
This might answer your questions:
http://dicemasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Dice-Maste...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.