Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Any chance of an English edition of this game?

Count me as interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gallego
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We have all ready to print.

We're talking about final details with one USA editor, but if you want we can send you a sample.

We're also working in a print N play basic deck, it would be ready this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gallego
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Two pnp basic Decks and rules (under revision) avaiable.

http://boardgamegeek.com/files/thing/144479

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
so anything new on English (or German) editions for this year? I've had this on my wishlist since last year and am really looking forward to any English version that might come out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Will the version at Spiel 2015 be in English? Can you tell us what is in the base game and the promo deck? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gallego
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the english edition will be in Essen.

In the fist english edition we can find 300 cards belonging to norse, japanese an egipcian mythologies (first and third spanish editions together)

The box also contain 40 x 2 tokens to use as a power counters and the price will be 40€/40$, a littele less qith the Essen special offer.

The demo deck is norse Niflheim deck with only 30 cards to test the game, there's an image https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2648577/w-eric-martin

You can find us at booth 7-J101.

Thanks for the interest.

Pak
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
that's great news!! (not for my wallet, but for myself!) From the description on Eric's Spiel list, I had the impression this was Norse and Japanese only. In fact, there it says:

Quote:
This first installment of Myths at War contains 150 cards split between the Nordic and Japanese mythologies. Each mythology includes two pantheons (cards that define your game strategy) + 33 cards for the gods deck (which includes characters, events and resources) + 40 cards for the designs deck (actions, equipment and summonings).

So I was a bit on the fence due to the 40 EUR cost. So glad to hear it's GDM I & III combined, with 300 cards! I really hope I can grab a copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.