Subject: Turn-specific rules chart? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Quinn
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

Can anyone tell me what the Turn-specific rules chart also has on it? Is it double-sided?

I got four player aid cards and none of them seems to refer to this although the rulebook says it exists. I have two copies of the player aid card that has combat results on one side and the terrain chart on the other. Perhaps this duplicate should be the missing Turn-specific rules chart? The other two are the Replacements PAC and the one that has the Sequence of Play/Chit Availability chart.

I would appreciate anyone's advice.

Thank you kindly

Todd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Pundyk
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's 96 pages in its most highly developed incarnation. You can download it here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/99756/turn-by-turn-rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Quinn
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it does not come in the box? The rules suggested there was something called this in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Pundyk
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
No, it doesn't come in the box. It was developed by a player after the game was published. Are you saying it's mentioned in the original (as opposed to the "Living") rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rumpelstilskin
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
everythings alright with your copy.
seems to be a mistake in the rulebook.

ted raicer has published a turn-specific-rules chart on GMT, and some BGG-user did either.

look also at this thread:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1119167/player-aid-cards-one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Quinn
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I missed that post. Searched for the wrong term.

Perhaps the chart was initially meant for inclusion and then was not, hence the reference in the rulebook.

Thank you both for your assistance.

Todd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.