Anthony Gill
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Moving soon - everything must go!

This is an all-or-nothing offer - individual games are not for sale. Whoever makes the best offer takes them all!

==========================================
As of 6/9 @ 9am CST, the top bid is $200.
==========================================

1. Sales will go through the BGG marketplace. I'll post the bundle as an "Unpublished Prototype" with a cost matching the final bid price.

2. All bids must be in whole dollars.

2. Shipping is from 75070 (~Dallas, TX) and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pick up is fine with me.

3. Minimum starting bid is $100.

4. International bidders are welcome to join, just remember that you will be paying the shipping. For a box this big, the price might be hefty.

4. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.

5. Ends 6/10 at 8pm CST

Thanks and good luck!!

NOTE: All bidding is happening on the actual GeekList, below:

========================================
Link: The Big Lot: 44 Games in one Big Box
========================================

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.