Subject: So next year: Ticket to Ride Europe: 10th Anniversary? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
Or will we see Anniversary Map Packs? Europe would be cool but I don't want to pay for a lot of duplicate train pieces... If they are all new trains plus great looking stations, that might get me to pull the trigger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After seeing this set for myself, I certainly hope they do a Europe version exactly like this, with the 1912 cards included. I'd prefer a whole package with new trains, but I'll take what I can get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven F.
Sweden
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dcorban wrote:
After seeing this set for myself, I certainly hope they do a Europe version exactly like this, with the 1912 cards included. I'd prefer a whole package with new trains, but I'll take what I can get.

I agree, as long as all the tickets have the same reverse side! Making the long tickets different is really useless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we should have 3-D Alps that we can place on the board to create tunnels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would love to see a Europe Anniversary edition! Maybe for the 15th Anniversary, Days of Wonder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.