Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: berlin [+] [View All]
Owen Macindoe
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
Weisst jemand wo ich Brettspeilvereine in Berlin finden kann? Ich komme aus Australien und mein Deutsch ist ab und zu ein Bischen peinlich, aber hoeffentlich gut genug Regeln zu Verstehen usw. Ich interressiere mich besonders fuer Spiele wie Caylus, Puerto Rico, Chine, und Die Siedler von Catan.

Does anyone know where I can find board gaming clubs in Berlin? I'm an Australian whose german can at times be a bit laboured, but hopefully it's good enough to understand rules and whatnot. I am particularly interested in games like Caylus, Puerto Rico, China, and The Settlers of Catan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zopper Alf
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Owen,
if you don't have any luck finding clubs here try to post at the Spielbox.de forum (http://www.spielbox.de/phorum4/index.php4) - it's the most active forum for gamers in germany.
They even have a list of gamers/clubs in Berlin but some of the entries are a bit outdated (http://www.spielbox.de/sbmain/clublist.php4?plz=1)
All the best to you - i hope you find a nice group!
Ciao,
Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Macindoe
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the tip Simon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Kaut
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's at least one english-speaking club in Berlin, but it may be that their selection of games is not entirely your cup of tea.

GeekUser expatstef may be able to tell you more about it. They used to meet Fridays at the Limerick bar in Charlottenburg, Pestalozzistrasse, but that was a year ago, so I'm not sure if that info is still correct.

People come and go during their meetings, so they tend to play shorter games like Apples to Apples and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.