Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Koziey
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm new to LoB and would like to find some one to play through a small scenario as a learning exercise using VASSAL and Skype. I'm EST zone and could play evenings and weekends. We could start live and then continue PBEM potentially.

Thanks - Brad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas fernbacker
United States
hicksville
New York
flag msg tools
gbacw nut
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to give your request to a friend who we're teaching now.
He plays PBEM & Vassel.

I only play on table, I like to see BIG games set up and played through.

A suggestion, you can start with the first scenario, "Traditional", it will help you learn some the sequences.

There are guys at my house on every other weekend learning the system right now.

good luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
hangs head in shame...
I just lacked the will to take this system on I had the Peach Orchard min game out and just could not be shagged to punch it and place counters on the map....

Next cycle for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The version 2.0 rules are so much clearer and easier to learn than the 1.0 rules IMHO. I still made plenty of mistakes...like not double-timing across the countryside and leaving Buford to hang in the wind...

We're going to get going with this one locally in the next few months so I can't wait for that to start!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Koziey
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Thomas. I too like play on a table which is where I hope to get this baby after I get up to speed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.