Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am doing a major game sell-off/purge right now. While digging through all my games, I came across a game tine written in Chinese, with some pretty cool looking warrior cards on it. The game is from a company called 173zy. When looking on their website (after translation), it looks as though the game is a hand management game called "three cut."

I can't use the game, seeing it is written in Chinese (my computer translator said the language was 'simple han)". If anyone is interested (especially those going to WBC or GenCon), let me know. Seeing I got the game for free myself, I'd be more than happy to give it to someone who can read Chinese and play the game.

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
Going by your description of the company and name of the game, I suspect it is this game? Click on the following link:

http://games.173zy.com/545/

If it is, then its description seems to suggest it is based on Bang! and has a Romance of the Three Kingdoms theme.

I understand Chinese and maintain a geeklist where I translate some Chinese words present in board games. If the rules are reasonably short and cards are not too numerous, I do not mind translating them for you.

You will have to be patient as I have to juggle regular work with the translation work.

Edit: Added theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the Legend of the 3 Kindgoms card game is HUGE over here in China and is basically Bang! with some extra powers via lots and lots of expansions. It is a widely available game here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To those who were interested: I gave the game to a co-worker, a very nice Chinese lady who has a teenage boy. She also is teaching me some Mandarin phrases from time to time.

I'm glad the game is popular. I'm sure it will be put to good use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.