fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Poll
Which best describes your general level of participation in the Operation: Babylon Kickstarter?
Just some basic starter package.
Probably just 1 army, maybe other bits here and there.
More than 1 army, maybe some other bits.
1 Premium pre-painted army, plus maybe other items.
More than 1 Premium pre-painted army, possibly more.
Absolutely nothing, Dust can kiss my ass.
      44 answers
Poll created by fightcitymayor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Merridew
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maybe the maps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sacha cauvin
France
rouen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SSU army plus a few armor 1 units And heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
I am kinda scared about Battlefront's liberal swap-out policy. I applaud them for wanting to adapt the KS to each person's individual desires (an unforeseen detriment of having a minis line that caters to so many different versions) but the old "hey, pledge whatever you want and we'll worry about swap-outs when the pledge manager gets here," seems fraught with danger. If you've been in KS before that had an endless array of differing pledge levels, you know that is usually a mistake that companies don't repeat. "Keep it simple" works for a reason.

And part of it is for selfish reasons as well: I plan on ordering "from the menu" so to speak, so for every person who endlessly swaps out pieces and parts in favor of god-knows-what means my somewhat easy order gets delayed. I hope it doesn't, but I'm not naive enough to think that 1000 people all ordering a-la-carte & swapping like mad won't result in (possibly major) delays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hiers
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In for two premium armies (axis and Marines).

Surprised to see 9 out of 18 votes are for "kiss my ass." Must be disgruntled Warfare players??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. R.
Lithuania
flag msg tools
badge
Miss! Does no damage to Liquid Metal Slime!
mbmbmbmbmb
I voted for the absolutely nothing option, but I don't want Dust to kiss my ass.

But I get why the poll creator wanted to make it sound so negative, since the past few weeks its been only bitching and moaning about this KS campaign. If we are voting, why not make it a little satirical, eh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Mueller
Germany
Schwerte
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new models offer nothing new for my SSU army, and even if they would, they don't mix well with my actual army design-wise.
So I just spend around $150 for everything I need to play the new Battlefield system. Warfare has no future in that company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.