JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Isaac will be manning the Plaid Hat Games booth throughout the con, so make sure you stop and give him some love!

I'll be wandering between the floor, the Open gaming area, and the Board room. I'll be in the Werewolf area some nights as well. If you can't locate me, ask Isaac and he can find out where I am with his "Jon sense".

They will be running demo's at the booth, and I will gladly demo it for anyone that grabs me. Don't actually grab me, but...

I'll have a Plaid Hat Hat on to help with identification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stop trying to convinve me to come to Origins I can't make it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Collins
United States
Erlanger
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgilmour wrote:
Isaac will be manning the Plaid Hat Games booth throughout the con, so make sure you stop and give him some love!

I'll be wandering between the floor, the Open gaming area, and the Board room. I'll be in the Werewolf area some nights as well. If you can't locate me, ask Isaac and he can find out where I am with his "Jon sense".

They will be running demo's at the booth, and I will gladly demo it for anyone that grabs me. Don't actually grab me, but...

This is really cool.

Will be at Origins, so if I run into you, just might be able to play.

For identification, I'll be the early middle-aged, slightly overweight dude in khaki shorts and an XXL t-shirt with a nerd saying on it.

Can't miss me! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danlicata wrote:
Stop trying to convinve me to come to Origins :( I can't make it.

I have frosted dice! Come on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
collja wrote:
jgilmour wrote:

This is really cool.

Will be at Origins, so if I run into you, just might be able to play.

For identification, I'll be the early middle-aged, slightly overweight dude in khaki shorts and an XXL t-shirt with a nerd saying on it.

Can't miss me! :devil:

YOU'RE IN MY VAN!!! AHHHHHHHH
Wait, that's me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not realize the hall is not open today. I'm in the open gaming area.

Go all the way to the north end of the concourse, take the escalator up. Follow the signs for the ballrooms. It's above hall E.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jgilmour wrote:
danlicata wrote:
Stop trying to convinve me to come to Origins I can't make it.

I have frosted dice! Come on!

I have the white frosted dice with black pips. Still thinking of getting the blue ones though....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oldschoolgamr
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Are you standin' yet?
badge
Artwork: My Daughter
mbmbmbmbmb
The blue ones rock! I opted for standard blue, rather than the seemingly popular Caribbean Blue... (see @bbeyke on Twitter for pics of those).

Standard Blue:

OSG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Festini
Germany
Markt Schwaben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always sucked at making tough decisions. Luckily, the shop I ordered from only sold the small dice in packs of six. Five players, five colors. Coincidence?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trienco wrote:
I always sucked at making tough decisions. Luckily, the shop I ordered from only sold the small dice in packs of six. Five players, five colors. Coincidence?

What if you get more than 6 survivors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Festini
Germany
Markt Schwaben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgilmour wrote:
Trienco wrote:

Well, I'll start killing them off, of course. Who needs all these people eating all the food AND ruining my dice logistics?

That or I'll just grab some from another player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Trienco wrote:
jgilmour wrote:
Trienco wrote:

Well, I'll start killing them off, of course. Who needs all these people eating all the food AND ruining my dice logistics?

Cult leaders!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.