Catan Histories: Merchants of Europe» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules question about delivering commodities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Hyde
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played this game for the first time the other night, and I have a question about delivering the commodities.

I am assuming that subject to commodities being available to deliver from a players table, and having the salt resource cards, caravan routes being in place, and having sufficient gold to pay for any necessary use of these routes, a caravan can be moved along a trade route and more than 1 commodity can be delivered by just passing cities that still need a commodity.

so, for example, I could pay 3 salt to move a caravan up to 9 trade route sections, paying any gold as required, and deliver to 3 cities that are not my own and do not have a commodity, are all connected to the route, and I have these commodities available to deliver?

Also if the blue player travels along a red trade route, then their own, and then another red section all in 1 turn, they need only pay red 1 gold coin for access for that turn, not 2 gold for 2 sections of red?

thanks in advance,

Ralph

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes, delivering to a city does not stop your turn or movement.

2. Yes, payment to a player is for movement on their tracks unspecified, including non-contiguous track.

I hope that helps!
Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.