United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I seriously apologize to subscribers of Boardgame Babylon who use iTunes. Due to an error I made in trying to reset my URL to use Feedburner, the incorrect URL showed up on iTunes and getting them to delete the seven characters that made the URL invalid has been a chore of epic porportions, what with their Catch-22 means of fixing a dead feed (by sending a tag through said dead feed...hmm...).

So, for now, direct downloads are the way to go - or you can get us through the GOBLIN network. Believe me, I've spent almost every lunchtime this week on hold with some Apple Computer person and although they first managed to simply delete the show from iTunes in the US, they have now removed it from other countries but somehow, I still can't resubmit it - ugh!

Your patience is appreciated. I've held off posting the new show due to this mishap but I'm tired of waiting on them and want the show to get up there so you'll see it shortly.

Thanks for downloading (hopefully) and listening to Boardgame Babylon.

http://www.boardgamebabylon.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wills
Australia
Panania
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Boardgame Babylon iTunes subscription dead for the momen
No-one uses iTunes anyway.

Keep up the great work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Oliver
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Boardgame Babylon iTunes subscription dead for the momen
Thanks for letting us know to check out the download page. iTunes is a really easy way for me to catch podcasts so good luck getting it re-submitted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose I should feel honored - they've now sent me an e-mail saying that they are fixing it in a new version of iTunes to be available next week. So, with any luck, it will be back. I'm just going to post the new show now anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.