Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Langford
United States
aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for a 10 sided dice with the 0 is printed as a 10 d10-0
So the dice will have 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 on the faces. Anybody make this type?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendall McKenzie
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They do exist. I asked this very question of Kevin Cook, Guinness World Record holder for the largest dice collection. He calls them "True d10s", although unfortunately most of them on this page are listed as "unknown" brand. However, it seems Koplow is a company that makes them (but they might be difficult to get hold of - they're not really a store).

The only place that I've personally encountered one is in a version of the game Outburst! (I believe it was subtitled Family edition or similar?) I'm not at my parents' house right now though, and that's where the game is so unfortunately I can't check. Also if you're looking for multiples, it's probably not the best way to get them, since each copy only includes one d10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow Kevin Cook's dice collection site is nuts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Standard Percentile dice sets come with one standard d10 and one 1-0 d10.

Alot of older RPGs used 2 standard d20s. Even some newer ones.

Pretty easy to find in FLGS or to order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.