Subject: Does posting the list of CAH expansions violate BGG rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samurai Munky

Westford
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had some custom lists that I made and posted deleted (unsure why) and was wondering if posting lists of official sets would violate anything.

CAH is free creative license; but i do think that the logo/name is copyrighted.

any legalese folk out there able to answer this?

what about posting the lists for the unofficial fan-based creations? (bards against humanity, cards of mass destruction, etc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think they were deleted for copyright/trademark issues. If anything, I would venture a guess that they were deleted for content issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cormier
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
samuraimunky wrote:
what about posting the lists for the unofficial fan-based creations? (bards against humanity, cards of mass destruction, etc).

I'm really hoping someone will do an All-In-One-Place List (with links) sometime soon. I just don't have the time to start it and keep it up dated right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zuzusdad wrote:
samuraimunky wrote:

I'm really hoping someone will do an All-In-One-Place List (with links) sometime soon. I just don't have the time to start it and keep it up dated right now.

Here's the one I've been using. It's up to date up to the latest holiday pack, but is missing newer stuff like the 90's Nostalgia Pack. Not sure if he's still updating it or not.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajv9fdKngBJ_dHF...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Poland
msg tools
mb
Kstau24 on reddit has updated the list more here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvTBixYzbvvCdFd...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.