Andrew Lloyd
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Left Hand Reviews w/ Clawlan!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone know if this is going to be at gencon in some form?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott Murray
Australia
Ridgewood
West Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
last thing I saw was:

pincao wrote:

Kanban: Automotive Revolution is scheduled to premiere in Essen, Germany in October at the annual Spiel game convention. Stronghold Games may have advanced copies available to demo or purchase at Gen Con in Indianapolis, Indiana USA in August.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Frahm
United States
Queen Creek
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
clawlan wrote:
anyone know if this is going to be at gencon in some form?

Stronghold Games said on a recent podcast (The Geek Allstars, Episode 77) that KanBan will be ready at Essen. I believe he said that it should be released in the US and European markets at about the same time.

Panamax is the title that is possible to have limited copies for sale at GenCon, not KanBan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is correct.

PANAMAX will be at Gen Con is *VERY* limited quantities. Read that as "I have to fly copies to Gen Con, so I can't fly in too many." Come early to the Stronghold Games booth to avoid disappointment, please.

KANBAN will not make Gen Con, sorry (unless an act of god occurs). I may have the prototype there, however. Stop by the Stronghold Games booth to chat and/or take a peek at it if we have it there!

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
COME ON GOD YOU CAN DO IT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.