Subject: super hero ideas but can't make the card. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can someone make these ideas into real cards for me please =) thank you and any questions/comment, complaints or criticisms on them will be helpful.

Q- once during each of your turns, you may reveal the top card of your deck. If the power you have at that time is equal to or more than the cards cost, draw it. If not, discard it. (always discard starters if revealed.)

Super boy or super girl- Once you play your first Super power on each of your turns,+1 power. Once you play your third super power on each of your turns, you may Gain up to 5 cost worth of cards from the line up.

Vigilante- once during each of your turns, you may destroy a villain in the line up and replace it with up to two cards, otherwise +1 power.

Shining knight-once you play your first hero on each of your turns, reveal the top three cards of the main deck and place any hero into the line up and the rest back. On each of your turns,if there is a hero in the line up and in any players discard pile, +2 power.

Batman Beyond- the first hero you play on each of your turns, +1 power.
during each of you turns, once you played an equipment and a hero, You may puta villain from your discard pile on top of your deck.

Raven- once during each of your turns you may look at the top or bottom three cards of the main deck and buy any of them. Put the rest back where you chose them from in any order.

Huntress - Once you play your first villain on each of your turns, +1power. Once you play your first hero on each of your turns, draw a card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Galietta III
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A little late, but I like making customs. Let me see what I can do.

One question: On Vigilante, it says to replace the destroyed villain with up to 2 cards. Where are these replacements coming from? The main deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Stryyder wrote:
A little late, but I like making customs. Let me see what I can do.

One question: On Vigilante, it says to replace the destroyed villain with up to 2 cards. Where are these replacements coming from? The main deck?

Yes correct. Thank you! That would be amazing if you make them! Can you post them here? Or in "custom cards" thread?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Galietta III
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Well, I tried to word them pretty close to current cards. Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
No offense but can you do it word for word? And that not for sale,, can you just take that out? I don't mind not having the dc symbol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And great pics! Vigilante though, I waved the cowboy one from justice league unlimited. Either than that great work man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Galietta III
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can make those changes. As for the "Not for sale", I actually contacted Matt Hyra to request permission to put my template up here on BGG, and he actually requested I remove the DC logo. I will make the changes you wanted, but I'd send you the files directly and request you not post them on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks won't post them up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.