Hide
1 Posts

Hamsterrolle» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deleted User 1
msg tools
Another Monday night has rolled around (ah, what a punster I am) and another session of the Terminal City Gamers is on. Our usual host, Dan, called in sick so I (Rick) took up the job of hosting for tonight. (It’s gotta be hard for Dan - I’m not sure what he would find worse, being sick or not being able to come to a game night!)

Andrew and William arrived at the stroke of 6 so we settled down to a quick game of Hamster Rolle before the rest of the mob arrived. Andrew and William had played the game before, I hadn’t.

Early in the game William was doing a great job putting his pieces in the wheel and not having any fall out. Andrew and I had one or two fall out during our turns. Towards the end, though, William was almost on his last piece when disaster struck and a pile of pieces fell out. Andrew was then able to clinch the victory.

Score:

*Andrew* - 0 Pieces Left
Rick – 2
William – 5

This makes three victories in a row for Andrew in Hamster Rolle. Andrew is the undefeated Hamster Rolle God! (What an, uh, honor!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.