Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased a travel Crocodile Dentist from a thrift store a few years ago. All my friends love it. I've played it over a hundred times and people always ask me where they can get one like it. I have tried buying literally a dozen different knockoff Crocodile Dentist's from Amazon and Ebay and they all suck. I've also tried the Shark Dentist (bites waaay too hard) and the Dog Dentist but they are all crap. I've taken to just checking Ebay every couple of weeks to see if something pops up but so far no luck. If any of you fine geeks out here happen across one at the Thrift Store (in box or not), I'll gladly pay whatever exorbitant fee you want as long as it's under $20.

I'll stay subscribed forever and even if someone finds one, I'll still want more because countless people have asked me to get them one.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.