Popular Tags: [View All]
Yellohat
Germany
Emmerich am Rhein
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What I dearly miss is being informed when a new game is added to the database to a designer.

Or where can I find this function?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you type the designer's name into the search box at the top and select "designer" from the drop-down menu to the left of the search box, you are directed to that designer's page.
(Clicking on the designer's name on one of his games' pages also works, of course.)

On the right-hand side of the designer's page there is the usual subscription link you also find on game pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yellohat
Germany
Emmerich am Rhein
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Stephan,
Unfortunately it is not what I am looking for. If you subscribe to a designer you will be informed by the subscription system about activities of the concerned designer's (present-excisting) games.

I like to be informed when a new item (game) is added to the designer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a good idea - I'll see if Dan can add it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
While this thread has Aldie’s ear, would it be possible to subscribe to a person’s game comments? I would like to know when someone I’m subscribed to has added or changed a game comment in their collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.