Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm arriving Tuesday at 10:50pm on Virgin flight 720 from SFO. Since it's a late arrival I plan to arrange for transportation ahead of time. Is there anyone else on that flight who'd like to share?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Clegg
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
What kind of transportation, Rob?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Manoff
United States
Haymarket
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've flown into Love Field several times for the Con. SuperShuttle is pretty fast and reasonable to/from DFW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Clegg
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Shuttles charge per person, so not a lot of sense sharing. Unless you just want company. Was my mind too far in the wallet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know why BGG never shows me replies on this thread when I am subscribed to the entire forum. angry

I've engaged a limo company to drive me. It's a sedan so there should be room for two more. It's my treat since I was going to get the car anyway.

Geek mail me if you're interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Cooper
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mb
moramis wrote:
Shuttles charge per person, so not a lot of sense sharing. Unless you just want company. Was my mind too far in the wallet?

Actually, no.

If ordered together, the second passenger is only $12. My wife and I use the Shuttle from Love to our house whenever we travel.

CORRECTION: Looks like the $12 ridealong doesn't work for Airport to Airport. My bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Clegg
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Finally made my reservation and I'm arriving early enough that it wouldn't make sense to try and share transportation on Tuesday. What about Sunday? My flight leaves at 5pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That day my flight is at 1:30pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricin Prime
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Just curious but with the Orange line extension being complete in August is it possible to go Airport to Airport? I am flying into DFW this year but I might go with southwest next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.